Create an account:
1. Go to StreamYard's website
2. Create an account
3. Upgrade Account for $20/month
Start a live broadcast:
1. Press "Create a new broadcast" and name your broadcast the name of the broadcast on the StayLive Dashboard
2. Press "Add Destination"
3. Enter the RTMP URL and Stream ID found in the Dashboard under the Broadcast panel
4. Enter your name as a nickname
5. Enter Broadcast Studio
6. Add the desired image sources, such as camera (Add to stream) and monitor (Share Screen)
7. Add and remove the desired banners / logo types in the menu on the right
8. Select the desired view under your live broadcast image
9. Then press "Go Live" when you are ready to start broadcasting.
10. Check that the signal arrives at your transmission in the Dashboard
Remember that the broadcast goes live at the time you sat in the Dashboard occurs, whether you are sending a signal or not. If you do not send a live signal to us when the broadcast starts, all viewers will receive one error message. It's just good that you click Go Live in StreamYard so as early as possible. Remember that you have to make a new broadcast destination for each new live broadcast, because the live broadcast ID at StayLive is always unique.