As you may have noticed, Fanseat has now a brand new look! We hope you will love it!
With our new website release, we have also changed the entire system (registration, payment etc.), and this is why you may need some help to continue using Fanseat.
For the users who subscribed to Fanseat before June 24th, we put in place a transition period in order to ensure their subscription work even under the new website and system just by registering.
Here are the first steps to follow to get your subscription working on the new website:
- Enter Fanseat.com and register with the same email address you were using to log in the old Fanseat. To do so, please first click on "Sign in" on the top right corner.
- Then click on "Sign Up". Another window will open. Fill in the required fields and be sure to use the email address you were using on Fanseat*.
* Please note Facebook identification is not available anymore. If you were logging in with Facebook, please use the email address linked to your Facebook account and set a password.
You will receive an email to verify your email address. Once you are successfully registered, you should be able to access any content on the website.
Please note that, as your subscription is a Cleeng subscription, it won't be visible in your account settings and the home page will keep showing "Sign up to Fanseat". This doesn't mean you can't access our content and we invite you verify trying to watch any live content or reply.
To manage you Cleeng subscription please go to Cleeng's website.
Now you can watch the content on Fanseat, please note we will invite the users to end their "old subscription" made under the old website to start a new subscription under the new website (if you wish to continue using Fanseat).
When to do it? We recommend to do it before the next renewal of your current subscription.
How to do it?
- First, end your current subscription from Cleeng (we also can do it for you if you prefer,in this case, please get in touch with our User Support) before its automatic renewal. Please note you will still have access to our content until the end of the paid period.
- Once your subscription has expired and if you wish to continue watching content on Fanseat after that date, start a new subscription through our new website (please note we don't accept PayPal anymore).
What will change?
Absolutely nothing. The subscription will remain the same, with the same conditions and the same price (9.99€/month, full access to our content, unsubscribe when you want).