On Fanseat you find different kinds of content (all of them included in the monthly subscription):
Livestreams and replays
Our event calendar consists two types of content:
- "Fanseat Premium" streams, that can be Fanseat production such as Basketligaen from Denmark and Ligue Magnus from France or re-distributed streams* such as Lithuanian Basketball and TipSport ExtraLiga games.
- "Fanseat Originals"* streams, that are streams produced by sports clubs, associations and other sports event organizers themselves such as French Ice Hockey Division 1.
Club & Federation's production is user-generated which enables sports clubs to produce live streams from their own events for their own fans to enjoy - and earn money doing so, since streaming benefits the clubs as they get money based on the number of viewers their streams attract. You as a fan can support your favorite teams also financially by watching them doing what they love doing the most. So it's a win-win-win type of concept.
Among the leagues you can watch on Fanseat you'll find:
- Synerglace Ligue Magnus, top ice hockey division in France (Fanseat Premium and production)
- A selection of Basketligaen games from Denmark (Fanseat Premium and production)
- LKL and King Mindaugas Cup, Basketball from Lithuania (Fanseat Premium and re-distributed)
- TipSport Extraliga, ice hockey from Czech Republic (Fanseat Premium and re-distributed)
- Division 1, Division 2, U17 Élite and U20 Élite, ice hockey from France (Fanseat Originals)
- Arabian Gulf League and Cup, football (Fanseat Premium and re-distributed)
- WAL (World Armwrestling League) from the USA (Fanseat Premium and re-distributed)
- OHL, ice hockey from Latvia (Fanseat Premium and re-distributed)
- Several Ultimate championships (Fanseat Premium and production)
*Please note Fanseat cannot be responsible for the quality or any production issue during those streams.
On a regular basis we publish open live events highlights so the fans can relive the best moments of their favorite sport, team or league.
Article is closed for comments.